PHP Script for stealth POSTING
- Status Closed
- Budget $300 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 14
Note: This project involves heavy duty behind the scene POSTing.
I am looking to have a few pages made utilizing php coding. I am not sure if PHP can pull off what I am looking for - however my competition has accomplished it via PHP. My company sells cellular ringtones. When a customer enters their number on our website and we do not support their specific phone we need to send their business to another company that does support their phone.
The script must perform the task completely server-side. The task necessary is as follows:
1) I will send the target php file some information as follows ... [url removed, login to view];cell_num=1112223333
2) The php file must then transmit the cellular number to another website (must be configurable - I will enter it)...for this example the website it should send the number to is: [url removed, login to view]
3) After the php script sends the number to the page specified, the page specified will send a pin number to the user. The next php script page will need to ask the user for the pin code which will then be sent to the specified page.
4) The next php page will say thank you for signing up to "xyz" (replace company name here) please go here to claim your ringtones.
5) The page must have error checking enabled. For example, if a user enters a wrong pin code, the page must relay that to the user.
6) When the connection is made to the specified website the server that I put the php file on must retain cookies - for comission purposes.
7) Every user that confirms their pin and becomes a subscriber must have their data stored in a .txt file (comma delimited) (possibly MySQL database in the future)...in the .txt file I need Date, Time, Carrier, Cell Number, Pin Code, Service.
To sum it up, pretend like you are trying to signup at:
[url removed, login to view]
Except you're gonna sign up at my site. So, everything that site asks you, I will ask you and relay it to that site.
The script needs to be flexible - so does the coder - for future maintenance as needed, additional features, etc.
I need this ASAP....I am willing to pay a fair amount.....BUT I need a QUALITY job. Those with previous experience and strong folio's will be given preference. Contact me via this site if you are interested. Please give me your price, estimated time of completion, questions if you have any, and please please you must have INSTANT MESSENGER so we can work out bugs easily.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online