PHP Script that Connects to cPanel API
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $564 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a PHP Script that connects to the cPanel API. It should connect to a server that has a cPanel installation and take a users login/password and be able to perform these actions;
1) Add and remove addon domains for a given account
2) Add/remove email accounts for a given account
The script should provide the following functionality
1) list all addon domains for a given user account
2) create a new addon domain for a given user account
3) delete an addon domain for a given user account
4) list all email accounts for a given user account
5) create a new email account
6) delete an email account
7) change email account quota
The script will be accessed by a desktop application that will request the above information (you are NOT responsible for this). The script should then return the result or any error.
Each call should require the users cPanel login/password in order to make sure that the request is coming from a valid source. All details from the desktop app should be sent as a POST request.
Security is important for this script. The script should work with both HTTP and HTTPS requests.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online