We have a new product soon to be launched (currently in pre-release, [url removed, login to view] is the site for it). It is a desktop application that we primarily plan to market through Clickbank. To this end, we require some guidance on how best to integrate the whole purchasing process over at CB with our site. I understand that IPN is quite common these days so we will need (correct me if this is wrong / incomplete):
1. PHP server code to parse out the IPN 'variables'.
2. Storage of these order variables in MySQL DB.
3. Alert pre-defined list of company operatives (email I guess) of orders as and when they come in.
4. Included within the alert should be a unique ID such that we can generate a serial key to send to the customer (btw - am open to suggestions on how best to go about this).
5. Would require a web 'interface' (page) which provides some limited reporting on the # of orders, order status etc.
Think that's it for now. Just holler if you have any questions or need any clarification !
11 freelancers are bidding on average $610 for this job
Honesty and Hard Working is the best key to proof yourself. That's why I am currently looking for a job that I can complete by my hard working. I am available in 50hr/week.