PHP Web Software Clickbank IPN Backend
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $594 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
We have a new product soon to be launched (currently in pre-release, [url removed, login to view] is the site for it). It is a desktop application that we primarily plan to market through Clickbank. To this end, we require some guidance on how best to integrate the whole purchasing process over at CB with our site. I understand that IPN is quite common these days so we will need (correct me if this is wrong / incomplete):
1. PHP server code to parse out the IPN 'variables'.
2. Storage of these order variables in MySQL DB.
3. Alert pre-defined list of company operatives (email I guess) of orders as and when they come in.
4. Included within the alert should be a unique ID such that we can generate a serial key to send to the customer (btw - am open to suggestions on how best to go about this).
5. Would require a web 'interface' (page) which provides some limited reporting on the # of orders, order status etc.
Think that's it for now. Just holler if you have any questions or need any clarification !
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online