PHP: E-mail/domain reselling website (various API's)
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1489 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need a website that will be selling domain names to people who will be interested in their own personalized e-mail address (for example name [at] surname [dot] tld).
PLEASE READ ALL THE REQUIREMENTS. THIS PROJECT REQUIRES WORKING WITH VARIOUS API'S (FACEBOOK, GODADDY, ANOTHER DOMAIN REGISTRAR, PAYMENT PROCESSING, GMAIL, HOTMAIL, YAHOO MAIL, AOL MAIL).
Details on how it will work:
1. the user enters his or her name
2. the software suggests all the name [at] surname [dot] tld e-mail addresses and checks for the domain availability for each TLD - the software has to be able to handle all significant alphabets for domain TLD's with IDN capability
3. the user orders the domain name for a price that the software calculated
4. the software automatically sets up URL forwarding and e-mail forwarding for the domain using the registrar's API (we will be reselling for 2 different registrars)
5. the software uses the appropriate e-mail API to automatically set up an additional identity in the user's e-mail account and makes it default. If the user doesn't use any of the supported e-mail providers, a text describing how to add an identity will be displayed.
6. after the order is finished, the first step is that the user is enabled to share his or her e-mail address by notifying all the people in their address book (via the various e-mail API's mentioned above). We will provide you with content of over 50 message languages that the user will be able to choose from.
7. in the next step, the user will publish his new e-mail address on facebook
8. in the next step, the user will be offered to add his or her new affiliate link to his or her signature (again, by various API's)
9. in the last step, the user will be registered on the website and receives his password to log in and an affiliate link. Every time someone orders an e-mail address via his affiliate link, he will earn money. This money will then be sent to PayPal address after a certain amount he or she sets will be reached (probably will need paypal API for that too?)
10. the whole website will have to be multi-lingual, automatically recognizing the user's country (using IP2Country) and language, with the ability to add
11. the whole programming must be EXTREMELY light and optimized for performance
12. admin area - stats on traffic, sales and sharing
We will provide you with a coded webdesign, so this job doesn't include webdesign work nor copywriting, just pure programming. Please start your bid with your favorite color as the first word of your post to indicate that you read this whole thing and understand what everything will be needed.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online