PHP project reposted
This project was awarded to techwelfare for $105 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Below is the detailed 'public spec' for a property website. Items marked with * will be revealed once chosen.
Budget is $100. Estimated delivery time is 3 days.
Any question please PMB.
344. The underlying main page under the popup does not updated after logging in on the popup window.
345. Instead of using a gif for header image - have uploader and use high res images
[url removed, login to view]~aharris/webprog/dynamic/[url removed, login to view]
347. Please align boxes exactly: top and bottom of slide container == top and bottom of map.
348. Search box - Make "Search for Properties" bold.
349. Search box - Move '*name' on the search criteria between '*name' and '*name'
350. Please align the text of the checkboxes (*name, *name, etc) at the vertical centers of each respective checkbox (currently too low)
351. Make the background of the following not plain white but RGB 250/247/228
- Search criteria
- Lower half of the screen
- All the pop-up pages
352. Log in as *name. look at 'my favorites': the house is not showing. Should be "*name"
353. Then go to 'my listings': the google map is misaligned.
- the map still zooms in and out with two fingers. it is correctly disabled on all other tabs, so just not fixed here.
354. For any search result in "results" tab: when clicking on a blue marker on the map, the image for the property does not load with the marker info (works fine in 'Featured' and 'My Favorites' and 'My Listings')
355. Click on any blue map marker: property size is missing.
356. 'Featured' properties, the popup indicates x/18 properties (for 'previous' and 'next') while on the main page it shows x/16.
357. Log in with the wrong password using the main login at top right of screen, the next screen should be (*will provide image)
358. Try to log in with a wrong (or non-registered) email using the main login at top right of screen. The next screen should be (*will provide image).
359. On hover over non-active tabs, the labels "My Listings, My Favorites, etc" should be the same light green as other mouse over.
360. Press 'Click here for details'. Remove the pre population for 'email' and 'password' and put labels above consistent with others.
361. Try to log in with wrong password. Popup window should look like 'wrong [url removed, login to view]'.
362. Click on 'Forgot Password'. Remove the pre population for 'email' and 'password' and put labels above consistent with others.
363. Move 'Lookup' to align right of above field.
Also lower slightly to appear the same as 'Ok'.
364. The reset password page should look like '*will provide image'.
374. Try to register. The popup should look like '*will provide image'.
375. Click 'New User' in the top right. These contents should be a pop up.
Property Details Pop up - (Press 'Click her for details)
376. Please align vertical center of the map icon with it's preceding location text (currently the map icon is too low).
377. the captions of the images are not yet showing (see original *will provide image reattached)
378. Press 'Click here to list your property'. On 'Sales Price' remove forced entry field and use regular number input as currently getting error.
379. Please align the text of the checkboxes (both under "Sights & Sounds" as well as under "extras & amenities") at the vertical centers of each respective checkbox (currently too high)
380. 'My Listings'/ Edit Listing / Preview. Please remove '' for this view only.
381. When the 'Map Icon' is open and then the window closed it should go back to the previous window. In this case it should be the 'Preview' pop up.
382. Press 'Click here for details' and in the property details popup click the 'Map Icon'. When this window is closed it should go back to the previous window. In this case it should be the property details pop up.
There are 9 more points that would not fit here.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online