PHP script to copy data from sql file to mysql
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $125 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
php script to perform one way copy/sync operations between a sql file and an EZ Realty mysql database.
The script should be able to copy data from a sql file to EZ Realty mysql database, using some parameters.
The sql file and mysql database dont have the same estructure, and script must do match between fields.
1) The sql file is a dump of a real estate site database, and the destination database is an EZ Realty Real estate listing database.
2) There should be the possibility to perform update of mysql database based in some criteria:
records in sql file of a certain kind of type (for example: apartments and houses)
records in sql file of a certain kind of business (for example: rentals)
records in sql file of a certain kind of region (for example: region XX and region YY)
3) There should be the possibility to copy (update) records that already exists in database
For example, is record in sql file was updated and date/hour of update is after existing date/hour in mysql database.
4) The images are placed in a local folder, and they should be copied to EZ Realty records, and paths renamed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online