PHP script to watermark animated GIF
This project was successfully completed by R3d0n3 for $50 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
I need a php script that takes a single parameter, an animated GIF, and returns the animated GIF with a watermark (or label).
The php script will need to:
1) Verify the animated GIF exists on the server
2) Open the animated GIF and break out all the frames of the GIF
3) Add a watermark (label) to each frame
4) Re-assemble the frames into an animated GIF
5) Stream the animated GIF back to the requester
See this blog post which does what I want, but for .jpg:
[url removed, login to view]
I need something that support the animated GIF format with many frames.
For testing, please watermark the GIF with "HELLO WORLD" at the bottom. The watermark should be WHITE text on a BLACK background. I have uploaded a GIF that you can use for testing.
Please deliver the .php script when complete.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online