Parse.com Expert for mobile app
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $20 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $35 USD
I want to [url removed, login to view] backend for mobile app.
1. app will send the location of users to [url removed, login to view] server
2. we have resturant list for backend. ()
3. backend ([url removed, login to view]) will receive that.
4. calculate the distance between user and resturant.
Result: API Link and Backend Source.
The [url removed, login to view] back-end and REST JSON interface. What i would like. When I start the app it sends it's current location (estimate no specific fix needed) to the server. The server calculates the distance between the client and the restaurants. It returns the list of restaurants from the server with Name, address, phone number and location.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online