The requirement is listed below:
1. php build a web interface for client to submitting text and photo using http post
2. client send request to server using http post, input parameters are email address, subject, email size limit, and content parameters
3. text and photo can be in any sequence. The post parameter is like that: para1:hello, para2:[url removed, login to view], para3:[url removed, login to view], para4:bye etc
4. the php program will transfer the submitted text and photo to mime email
5. the mime email content sequence will follow the parameter sequence
6. the php program will check the content size, if it is over the size limit, will seperate into several emails. n of m will be appended to the subject. For example, if an email is separated into 3 emails, then 1/3, 2/3 and 3/3 will be appended to the email subject respectively
This project was awarded to
pixecs really came through for us. He gave us his deliverables on time but we didn't have time to really test things out before we paid for the work. A week later we got around to implementing his script and ran into a couple of problems -- problems due to our set-up, not his work. I thought the worst of my situation -- I'd already paid the freelancer, what's the motivation for him to help me implement? Well, the motivation is that pixecs stands behind his work, and wants to make his clients 100% satisfied. We were in constant communication, sometimes minute by minute, working through issues. I even gave him FTP access to our server to work directly on his scripts AND OURS. He was courteous throughout, a fast worker, knew what to try, researched problems thoroughly. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. We are not hesitating to give pixecs a large tip, and we will definitely work with him again (if he will have us...). 5 stars all around!
C/C++/PHP programmer and Web developer Zend Certified Engineer PHP 5.3 from 2013
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work