Project posting and investors registration Website
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 21
We are in Mexico.
Website like [url removed, login to view] but it has some changes in functionality.
Hosting: [url removed, login to view]
The web design should be attractive but useful , with excellent quality and speed.
It must work in English and Spanish, depending on visitor’s decision. I suggest to have languages files containing all words in the front-end and back-end in each language, so we can translate them perfectly from English to Spanish or other, because I think that possible bidders will be a English spoken entities.
First, we will begin in Mexico and then expand business to other Latin-American countries.
Now, we are starting project , so our resources are limited and we need a good development but fair quotation.
This website will be a contact point between real estate projects and investors who want to invest. Project owners should post projects which will be visible by visitors. Visitors can register as investors to ask for project details or contact. The website will be working in Mexico but some people could need it in English. So, website should allow a visitor to see it in English or Spanish. Administrators control panel should be in Spanish but we can help you in Spanish issues.
1. The website index page should show a place to register or login as project owner, as investor to view projects, get projects to his email and refine searches, or as an Administrator. It should have a featured projects area as a scroll text bar, some places to add some advertising. Also, Website main page should show a visitor counter, number of posted projects, available amount of investment ( each investor will define the amount of investment he has), number of successful businesses contact and number of registered investors but these shown values will be set by Master Admin. So, in Master Admin control panel should be shown the real values based on real information and allow him to capture the visible values to generate confidence to the visitors at the beginning.
2. It could be more than one admin account, but one of them (Master Admin) must be the master account to set up general settings and create other admins. Other admins should see same control panel all except general settings and create more admin accounts sections.
3. The website should allow to a Project owner register and create an account typing his personal or corporative information. With a username and password he should be allowed to see a control panel to add/change/ delete/ review his posted projects and see notifications from Admins about project status or if any investor is interested in one of his projects. Opt-in validation is required to prevent problems.
4. To post a project , visitor should register in and post the project. it will be two options configured by admin control panel. Paid or free post of projects. And if Master Admin chooses Paid posting, he should can configure if it is allowed pre-paid posting or pay when first investor wants to contact him or BOTH. We need here the same functionality, in prepaid way the project owner pay for posting. In payment when first investor wants contact, project owner pays when system notify them that an investors wants to contact him as it is in [url removed, login to view] So, user pays a fee before first time investor contact and all other interested investors contact should be free within a period of time. That period of time will be defined by Master Admin.
If it is set to pay for posting, system should work as [url removed, login to view] , I mean: Project owner have two ways to act, one is to pay in advance a fee or pay when the first investor wants to contact him. If system is configured as PAID posting , system should requires payment when needed via paypal, debit or credit card or other types of payment including some notes about manual payment at bank. When payment is done, project owner should type information about himself, his company and the project.
If the payment method is a manual one, such a bank deposit which is not controlled via the system or paypal, the system should notify via control panel and email to the admins that a new project is posted but not paid yet, project posting will be pending for authorization, and admins will monitor bank account or wait for receiving a fax with payment document. Then, admins could authorize project posting to publish it.
Project owner should have the choice to save a draft and continue later , login in another time.
If it is set for free posting , no payment will be required, so project owner should type information about himself, his company and the project. He should have the choice to save a draft and continue later.
( The data that the project owner must type about him and the project will be detailed later. )
It must be configurable in admin control panel if the project posting needs authorization from an admin or not before appear visible in website for visitors and investors.
When project posting is finished, system should send an email to administrators and also notify in admin’s control panel that a project is pending of authorization if applicable. The admin must review project posting, make changes if applicable and push the authorization button if applicable.
5. Admin have his own control panel to configure the general settings or make changes in the information of a project owner, a project or investor information or to authorize project’s posting, and other functions explained in this specification.
6. An already registered project owner should be allowed to post another project, following the same logic explained above.
7. Website should allow a visitor to register in and create an investor account, typing some required data. Same case, Master admin should define in his control panel if an investor need to pay or not for registering. Same behavior should be implemented as for project owners.
8. Investors should be able to see a control panel to select his project preferences and change his personal data. ( The data that the investor must type will be detailed later. )
Master Administrator must configure if it is necessary an authorization to register an investor or not. If so, investors register process will be pending upon authorization, system should notify via control panel and email to admins for authorization. Admins should be allowed to change investor information and then authorize. If authorization is not required by Master Admin, investor account is ready after investor complete the registration process.
Investors will see in control panel and receive via email the new project postings depending on his personal selections about type of projects, country, state or some other filters in order to allow them to decide which projects they like. Also, Master Administrator will configure the frequency in which the emails with new projects will be sent. It could be: Every time a new project is posted, each day, 3 days frequency, 1 week, 15 days, 1 month.
Investors could see only the general info of the project, BUT INVESTORS CAN NOT SEE DETAILED INFORMATION OF PROJECT EITHER CONTACT INFORMATION OF PROJECT OWNER( NAME, EMAIL, PHONES, ETC,ETC ).
THERE WILL BE TWO WAYS TO CONTACT THE PROJECT OWNER OR TO GET THE CONTACT INFO OF THE PROJECT OWNER. THE WAY HOW THE SYSTEM WILL WORK WILL BE SET BY MASTER ADMIN via a combo box or something like that.
OPTION 1. AUTOMATIC CONTACT OPTION
If Master Admin sets this option, the system will allow an investor to press the ”CONTACT PROJECT” when he is seeing a project which will notify the Project owner via project owner control panel and email that someone wants to contact him and he is interested in the project, explain him that he need to pay $XX to get the contact info of the interested investor. So, project owner must pay an amount via the same payment types to get the investor contact information.
OPTION 2. MANUAL CONTACT OPTION
If Master Admin sets this option, the system will allow an investor to press the “CONTACT PROJECT” when he is seeing a project which will notify to admins via control panel and emails that X investor is interested and wants to contact the project owner of Y project. Do not share contact information between project owner and investor will be allowed in this option, the connection will be performed manually by our staff.
9. The project will be classified in different types and in which country the project is. So, project owner must select in combo boxes which type his project is and which country is.
Master admin will be allowed to view/add/change/delete the type of projects, countries and states for each one.
10. All admins should be able to add/modify/delete the Project owner info, a Project info, investor info to correct orthographical or grammar errors if necessary or to post special projects which do not come from the website.
Other important details :
It is important that you consider the design as a CMS or in a way that allow us to change the content easily at user level, if possible. Or changing text areas in code.
Also, we want to change images in header and in other places at website easily replacing the images via FTP for future other kind of niche applications.
[url removed, login to view] featured scrolling bar should show project titles based on configuration of Master Admin. It should be some options to configure:
• Total number of projects which will be scrolling in the bar.
• A project could be marked as featured project by project owner when he adds the project which will have a higher cost than normal posting. Or a project can be set as featured by Admins.
• If number of projects which have set the features flag ON are less than the total of projects to be displayed, the system should complete the list of projects to be in the featured area with the newest ones.
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] ,there is a way to select by country divided by regions at right top, which takes you to another specific website of the country. What we can do here, is remain using the same website but as visitor you could select at top right, language English or Spanish presentation and then select in a combo the country in order to filter projects within the specific country. The default option in this combo should be “ All countries ”.
3. Website language default should be Spanish but there must exist the way at visitor level to change it to English at right top. Use editable files with all words in Spanish and English so we can support you with translation.
4. Provide a Quick login area at top of the pages in order to allow registered users to login quickly.
[url removed, login to view] for advertising should consider the way to allow Master Admin to set them from HD in the following formats: jpg, gif, animated gif, or flash…. Obviously the way to capture the web link for each one of the advertising areas.
[url removed, login to view] these additional pages: About us, testimonials, Project Owners section, Investor’s section, Contact page. Contact page should have contact form submission and information about company as it is in [url removed, login to view]
8. Consider all information pages regarding project owner and investor sections such as guide to post a project, prices page , FAQ’s, legal, how it works, policies, copyright, reimbursement policy, our fees page, etc. as they are in [url removed, login to view]
Other Admins tasks:
Admins can post projects without require authorization of anyone and NO payment is required, of course.
Admins can invite people to register as investors though a invitation utility, opt-in is required.
Admins can see a list of project owners, project of each one and investors. Admin can change or delete them.
Admins can export information to cvs files and can import from a cvs file projects to be posted or investors to be invited.
The email address where system will send the emails should be configured at Master Admin Control Panel.
• To registration process of project owners and investors , system must work in opt-in way and human verification. So, user should type a text to know if he is a human and must receive an email to confirm his subscription.
• As we explain above, investors will receive emails containing the newest projects since the last email sent action. Frequency is defined above. If Master Admin sets “Each time a project is posted”, the system will send an email per project posted. If Master Admin sets other frequency, the system should send an email containing a list of new posted projects in the chosen period. In this case, each project description should have two links: “ See more details of project” which will take the investor to the website, requires login and take him to the chosen project details page.
• The other link should be a “ Do you want to contact the project owner?” link, which will perform the notifications depending on the settings by Master Admin. Notify the project owner to pay and receive contact info, or notify Admins to contact them manually.
• Remember that investors should receive emails about projects they are interested in, according to the setting that he type in his control panel.
• Please, consider in admin control panel, a way to backup data and restore data.
• Consider that control panel should be in Spanish, but same case, if you use a editable file with all used messages or words , we can support you with translation.
• Consider payment via 2 or 3 gateways. Could be paypal, wordpay and 2CO.
I need reports about number of project owners registration, how many investors, how many posted projects, how many contact requirements was done, and billing reports.
All of them can be filtered by periods of time, of course. And they should be printable or exportable to excel.
OS and Browser Support
OS Support : Win XP, Vista & 7
Browsers: IE 6 and above, Firefox, Safari, Opera
Installation included in the hosting server.
Basic documentation in English about system modules ( what does each one do ). But source code must be commented very well to know how it works.
Easy way to install in another web domains. Written Guide to install it in other domain and complete files, source code and Database Structure to install in other web domains easily. We want in future to expand to other vertical markets, so we will need to install system in other domains.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online