Put data to MYSQL database - 2
This project was awarded to negatif for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
This is an update to project 143975. I realize that it will be better to build some extra functions now. Hereunder the complete requirements.
A website has a contact form. Now, the data entered will be send via email to the administrator. In addition to this the data (salutation, first name,last name,email,phone,address, zip,code, city,country and some extra fields) should be put to MYSQL database. The PHP program should also generate a random password, keep the password in the database and send a confirmation-email to the user with this password. The user should be able to update his entry in the database using another page where he has to put his email (database key) and the password.
1. update the php script (put data to mqsql, generate pw and send email to user).
2. add a new screen/another php script where the user can update his entry (if he knows the password related to his email). If the user forgets his password he can request his password (will be sent to his email).
3. add a new screen/another php script to list and update the database. This function is only for administrator and should be (password) protected.
3. information on a small document on how to setup the database and the (database)security.
I realize that new functions are added so i asked people who already gave their bid to bid again.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online