Remote upload from one image host to another

In Progress

Hello there,

i have a few image hosting websites, all powered by Mihalism free image hosting script.

I would like to skim 10% of all my visitors uploads from all my established image hosting websites to a new image hosting site that im building.

This way a new image hosting website will be getting picture uploads, and will slowly get established.

I would like image upload field of my established sites to get replaced to 10% of the visitors with a upload field of my new website.

I think this can be done by randomly setting up numbers from 1 to 100 and then show a normal upload field to the 90% of visitors and a remote upload field (of my new website) to the other 10% of the visitors.

I can offer 30$ for this job as it's simple php job.

Skills: PHP

See more: remote upload image, image hosting remote upload, remote upload picture, image websites, free websites hosting, remote php job, remote job php, upload im, remote job, php simple upload, simple php image upload, free image hosting, image upload script php simple, image hosting website script, php remote image upload, upload image image hosting, free image site, free php script image hosting, remote upload hosting, remote upload php, remote upload php script, php remote upload, simple image upload script, free image hosting php script, upload free hosting

Project ID: #4687214

Awarded to:

briandebottari

I can get this done for you pretty quickly. I am available to start now. Thanks.

$35 USD in 3 days
(4 Reviews)
3.9

8 freelancers are bidding on average $53 for this job

rajeshsonisl

Quality work assured. Ready to get started. Thanks.

$53 USD in 1 day
(568 Reviews)
7.7
aliarshad9691

Dear, I would like to discuss this project with you, please check PMB...

$35 USD in 1 day
(38 Reviews)
6.4
infoliteits

please check in pmb

$30 USD in 1 day
(36 Reviews)
5.4
mauryacravings

Hello Sir, I have gone through your requirement, I can do this. Thanks

$30 USD in 1 day
(15 Reviews)
5.4
alinrzv

Feedback wanted - here i am !

$50 USD in 1 day
(56 Reviews)
5.0
afzalnaviwala

i can do this only 20$ work will complete in 2 days my gmail is nurullahnaviwalagmailcom

$35 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
aguazzini

Ok, no problem!!

$155 USD in 5 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0