Reverse Auction Portal
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 12
The Portal will ensure qualitative and competitive outsourcing of buyers need. Sellers/Merchants can create their profile and add them in their area of business activity to recieve alers/mails when a New work (Products and services) is floated on portal by buyers.
1. Open Registration (In respective categories) for both Buyers and Sellers - Though can only be active after Admin's approval.
2. Buyer can thus Float his/her RFP (OR RFQ) (Request for Proposal) for any services/products (Which can automatically be available on sellers login and his/her area of business) listed.
3. All RFQ needs Admins Approvals before being available at the portal for sellers.
On Admin approval --
4. Sellers get an alert by SMS/mail when a RFQ is submitted of their match and thus can Login to portal and submit QUOTATION.
5. Admin approves the Sellers quote to be seen by the Buyer and then Buyer can shortlist and call any of the party (Seller) to next level of procurement process (Job done here by this &amp;quot;Reverse Auction Portal&amp;quot;)
6. Buyers and sellers can login anytime to view open tenders/bids, view their bidding/RFQ history and manage their account for password, Area of operations, email etc.
THE JOB OF THE PORTAL IS SIMILAR TO TENDER SYSTEM AND OPPOSITE TO AUCTION SYSTEMGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online