SMS self serve service
This project was awarded to pixlbrick for $800 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I am planning to launch a service in my country where small companies can upload their customers names and mobile numbers in order to send them pertinent communications.
Users of the service will:
- Sign up for an account
- Receive an activation code via SMS
- Create lists
- Be able to add contacts manually of upload a CSV file to a particular list
- Compose and send individual SMS or send to one or several lists
- Compose and send individual email or send to one or several lists
- SMS messages must be reviewed and approved by the webmaster before delivery
- Move, update, delete, individual or multiple entries
- Schedule SMS deliveries
- Report of sent messages with date, recipient (list or individual), status "Delivered", "Pending" or "Failed"
- Fund their account using Paypal
- The back end will send SMS messages and receive delivery status using the [url removed, login to view] API.
- It will run under Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32 and 64 bits).
In the future, the project will evolve to include other functions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online