SOAP WEB SERVICE
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $19 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
SOAP is a simple XML-based protocol to let applications exchange information over HTTP. Or more simply: SOAP is a protocol for accessing a Web Service.
For this project we need to allow our clients to receive live feed from us.
The script needs to send the client leads collected for them in real-time and not on a daily basis.
When a new lead is being added to the database the system (already built, Internal CRM system) needs to send a copy of this lead to the client in real time through the SOAP details he provided.
• The SOAP path needs to be set on the client account on our Internal CRM system. The script needs to be ready so that the account manager will only need to enter the connection information.
• When SOAP path is set, then client won’t receive the daily emails. If there is no SOAP connection then the default stays and the client receive the daily email (email with the clients leads - in case the client doesn't have a SOAP connection).
• All other system activities stay the same (for example, the counter keeps on counting the leads and effect on all other actions: Activity / finance etc.)
• The Script won’t allow to the client any access to the system. He will only receive the live feed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online