Simple Wordpress Plugin
This project was awarded to rubyrails for $180 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I would like an admin page that will hook under "Settings" and allow Admin only access. The items that can be changed are "Message" (allowing HTML code), # days to show (enter 0 for none), Show countdown reminder? (if yes, show how # days), countdown reminder text (the text that will show if countdown is used), require checkbox? (if selected, this would require the box be checked to proceed), admin email (not using the one stored in WP, but a seperate email address here) and a "Checkbox label".
My vision of how the plugin would layout would be:
- Get User ID
- Check DB to see if User ID has submitted a "checked" box
- If User has submitted the checked box, then do not show stored message
- If User has not submitted the checked box and is still within required time (if required time selected in admin), show message stored in DB and countdown timer and message if required. If acceptance is required, do not permit any other pages in WP admin, otherwise redirect to dashboard.
- If User has not submitted the checked box, but expired time has elapsed, display message with countdown timer and message and send email to admin email. No additional WP admin pages may be accessed (unless checkbox acceptance is fulfilled.)
Would prefer either a popup in lightbox, or a redirect to a page. Either way, if agreement (by checking box) is required, no other WP admin pages should be accessible (redirect back to the message.)
Once completed, this will be a private plugin used only on my websites and will not be registered for free at WP.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online