Simple site/blog login script
This project was awarded to utpal4job for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Simple php user management script with MySql database back end to capture visitors to small site of about six pages plus blog. Mockup of homepage is attached. At the very top, notice the following:
- "Making and saving you money..."
- "Sign in"
1. Form to capture visitors' (a) user name, (b) password, (c) email. Form pops up upon click on "Register" link.
2. Login popup form to capture visitors' (a) user name and (b) password.
3. Change the "you" in the tag line "Making and saving you money..." to the visitor's user name once the visitor has logged in; thus, "Making and saving 'user name' money..."
4. Preferably, logging in logs in the visitor to both the site (6 or so pages) and to the blog. The visitor must not have to login once for the site and then again for the blog.
For $50 or less I don't expect to get bells and whistles or anything beyond exactly what I've specified. Give me a way to capture user names, passwords, and emails, and to change the "you" in the tag line to the visitor's user name once the visitor has logged in. That's it. I'm not concerned with email validation for now. I just want to capture the emails and names of visitors and to provide a little customization. Refinements can come later. I'm in a big hurry for this. Give me what I'm asking for right now, including confidence testing that everything works right, and I'LL PAY YOU RIGHT NOW.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online