I would like to have a community script that enable people to Tag and Add comment to a certain page.
Basically I need a clone of this: [url removed, login to view] (Sorry in Italian!) or any other social network. Following most of the functions available from [url removed, login to view], please study the Website before bidding, the aim of this project is of have a clone of it.
If you find a similar website in English please post it, I will let you know if this is ok for me to clone.
Please note that the insertion of the restaurant will be done manually and will be related to an ID. This id will be the key to relate tags, comments, favourite.
I need the following feature:
* User Manager by Admin (Ban,Captcha,Flood Protection, Askimet, different type of users...etc)
* User can Create is profile and manage [url removed, login to view] the user should be able to: tags, comment, (Create, Edit, Draft(Not Published), Delete)
* User can upload a pics and write a profile. Depending of the level of the user they could be able to post pics or embedded videos
* Different User Level (Member, Moderator, Admin, Super Admin)
* Comment can be voted by visitor (non registered) once. If a comment get rated below -1 disappear.
* Member can vote the actual ID resource, once per ID.
* Comments must have a button for Report Violation
* The user must be able (From his panel) to select if he wants to be alerted if: Someone Submit
* The user must be able to create is own Blog, even trough Wordpress.
I need the following ready functions(I paste the function in my script and they do all the job):
* User page with tags summary and reviews summary
* Function showing the most used Tags.
* Show all the tag for the ID. (Tag Must be click-able)
* Show all the comments for the ID. The comment must be rateable, and they should show the Member name and the current rating.
* A function that show the reviewing and tagging form. These form should be visible to everyone, in case the members tag or vote the should be able. In case they need log-in, after log-in they must be redirected at the previous ID page with all the previous info saved. In case they need registration as new member they should be redirected at the starting ID page.
When a user want Tag an ID, I need an Ajax suggesting the already used tags.
Some more details will be submitted under development or afterwards so be ready to be a little bit flexible and comment all your code!
Please note, I have to install and test the script before any payment will be processed! If you are not OK with this please don't bid.