Social network - Anahita project 2
This project was awarded to LinkPlusOffshore for $1500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
See details of project below. Project to be completed within 15 days.
- These are called personal pearls, and we want to enhance how they are created, viewed/sorted and other subtle details of this Anahita app.
- Step 1:
o Right now any user can simply post text and html. This needs to be more sophisticated, where photos can be uploaded/and or linked to, and videos can be linked to (Youtube), and music (mp3s) can be uploaded or linked to.
- Step 2:
o After the user chooses the media type they want to add, a new page loads where the media appears, and below, they choose to give it a title and a description (body text). The description might be quick, or it may be a few sentences.
• Can bold, underline and italicize text, and also select from the basic formatting options-- but no other text editing functions (keep it standard—remove the html option from the menu (for now))
o They also select the category. Each note needs to be #type and #lifetaxonomy categorized, just like the goals are. (sort features will use this categorization feature)
• See photoshop example of how the Category drop down selection system can work.
- Step 3:
o When the user is done, they can save it privately or publicly, or close it.
o * New: When creating a new Page/Note, we need to change the Publish yes/no option to “Publish Publicly/For my eyes only”
- A completed Pearl/Page needs to be rateable. Users can give the page a rating feature, 5 stars
- Pearls need to display view counts.
o We need to come up with an algorithm to use parameters such as number of Likes, comments, views within a certain time to rate an article.
- *** See photoshop examples for details.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online