Write script to fake browser referrer and integrate it into an existing script.
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 USD
This project is 2-in-1. Both are described below.
1. The first part is Fake Browser Script.
2. The second is to integrate it into an existing script to make them work together as 1.
The first goes for $10 while the second goes for $20 to make $30 for the entire project.
1. We are looking for serious workers only NOT those that would abandon work when s/he is unable to finish it.
2. If you are interested, you will work on your server and ONLY give us links for testing purpose.
3. When we are satisfied with the first part, we will create $10 milestone. When we get the work, we will release the $10 milestone and create another $20 for the integration and release it when we get the work.
4. Please do not apply if you cannot work with the terms.
5. Don't request milestone during or after application until the conditions are met.
THIS ALLOWS US TO WORK WITH THE BEST HANDS ALONE, NOT SELF-ACCLAIMED EXPERTS.
We have URL1 and URL2 and the program will generate URL3.
Consider the following case study:
URL1 is being tracked to monitor its traffic sources.
URL2 is a blog or any other website.
Can you write a program that will use URL1 to generate URL3 in a way that URL1 and URL3 will go to the same destination page when clicked.
When traffic comes through URL1, TRUE traffic source is revealed when tracked / queried to know where the link was clicked.
When traffic comes through URL3, it goes to same destination page as URL1 but URL2 (another blog or website) is seen as the (referrer) traffic source.
1. The program will be installed on a website.
2. It will have admin interface.
3. Admin can login and add as many links as possible to fake the referrer of each link.
4. In the admin, there will be a field to put URL1 and URL2 input fields in front of each other as in the attached image.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online