I want to accomplish the following customization tasks to an already installed Zen Cart. Please let me know if this is doable...? If any of the following points are unclear, do not hesitate to email me for clarification.
 Login/Registration page - user logs in with "cage code" (government issued ID) and password - if not previously registered then it takes them to the entry form for company data collection
Customer Registration & Admin Maintenance page fields
1) Cage Code (Not editable after first entry and acceptance, this becomes the customer's username)
2) Password (we will assign and email to them to verify correct email address given - after first use must be changed to their choice)
3) Company Name
4) Contact Name
5) Billing Address (Company or Credit Card) Address Line 1 and 2, City, State, Zip
6) Shipping Address for products Address Line 1 and 2, City, State, Zip
7) email address
8) confirmation of email address
9) Phone - Fax (both are optional)
10) Payment Method (Prepay (check) or Credit Card - Visa, MC, Amex only) (capture and store this info but payment method can be changed at the time of checkout for each order)
11) Default Shipping Method ie on customer account (no shipping charged added to cart),or merchant's account (shipping charge added to cart) (capture and store this info but shipping method can be changed at the time of checkout for each order)
12) If customer opts to ship under their shipping carrier and account then Account Number need to be entered
13) Suggested Starting Sequence Number - default = '21001001'
 Order Page - simple layout - three text lines with three entry boxes per line for numeric data and a Submit button ( I think I've accomplished this with the use of all_products view)
a) Enter Number of Case Labels Needed:
b) Enter Number of Pallet Labels Needed:
c) Enter Number of UID Labels Needed:
Validation on order page - Minimum Number of Total products (all three lines) is 10
Default each entry box to zero (0)
 Products have the following quantity discount break points: (quantity discount contribution, already installed)
10 – 99 Labels $[url removed, login to view] each
100 – 499 Labels $[url removed, login to view] each
500 – 999 Labels $[url removed, login to view] each
1000+ Labels $[url removed, login to view] each
4) Confirmation of Order page - Printable with info on their order and a confirmation number for follow up (probably a contribution for this. haven't checked yet)
5) Admin Maintenance page (same as registration page) with all field editable except "Cage Code"
This description also is followed by an attachment which is Microsoft Word document containing the same requirements, properly formatted for clarity.