We have two eBay stores one in Spain and another in France
What we require is a multi-lingual e-commerce front end and a multi-store admin panel that is Integrated with the eBay API and other sales channels
The very minimum we require is an
* Inventory Management system that can manage the stock levels across these multi-stores.
* eBay Listings Management, Create, modify, and manage eBay Auctions listings from the control panel of our company websites’ product catalog.
* Schedule an unlimited amount of eBay Auctions and Listings without incurring any eBay Scheduling fees.
* Create listings in moments using custom tailored listing templates and wizards.
* Avoid re-typing product descriptions and auction settings, store all product information in product records in the product catalog of your website and retrieve it with a click when listing the item on eBay.
* Enable automated listing and let the system create new listings or re-list until inventory is depleted to a designated level.
* Image Management, a centralized image collection for products listed on eBay and on our company website.
if you can provide examples of previous system that you have done would be an advantage