80139 Auction Script Analysis
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $34 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Needed are the following...
1) COMPLETE script & database analysis of an auction software package
(user & admin). The analysis should include reports on where queries
could be optimized for better MySQL speed, areas that use Perl code that
may not be compatible with Perl [url removed, login to view], logic coding errors in routines
like standard bidding, dutch bidding, accounting, etc.
2) THOROUGH script & database detection of problem areas, code that is
syntactically incorrect and query design.
3) CONCISE understanding of what, if anything, is wrong with this
software and its associated MySQL database queries.
4) SERIOUS bidding must be from PERL programmers only and not those who
are really moderately experienced scripters.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online