Program Needed to Identify Processing Space on Unix Box
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a program written in C/C++, Java, Perl, Python or Ruby to identify the following on a Solaris 10 system:
1. What is the process space max size on the box
2. What is the layout of the four process space elements, that is what comes first, etc.
3. What is minimal activation record size
4. What is the maximal heap size, that is can they use the same space completely or there are some limits. In other words, if heap and stack together have xBytes, can heap use xBytes if stack is not being used, and vice versa.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online