I need to have a perl script that can do as follow
1) Backup /var/named --> [url removed, login to view]
2) Update all zones SOA refresh to 1200
3) Update all zones SOA expire to 1209600
4) Then insert a new additonal nameserver z entry where nameserver x also exist. If nameserver x doesnt exist the new nameserver z should not be inserted
5) Update serial on all zones
6) Then restart the service - service named restart.
Point 2/3/4/5 should be done one one domain, and then it continues to the next domain, and then 6 when finish with all the domains.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $279 for this job
I'm an expert Perl programmer and sysadmin with 20+ years experience in developing various software solutions. I'm available now and can deliver quick results, thus saving you time and money.
Hello, I understand what you need and I've worked on similar Perl projects in the past. I could complete his in 3 days or less. Which Linux distribution is the script going to run on? Thanks
I can wrote this script 5 hours, the script will be very easy to understand and maintain. The script will be delivered on time and will fulfill all the requirements.