We are running a site that allows users to publish their content online (poems, articles, lyrics, etc), targeted to audience in Poland.
Our CMS is an in-house product written in Perl. It is not based on any of the open-source solutions.
(possibility to give access to the code before bidding)
You will need to extend our system to allow the users to connect their account with Facebook and use one-click login functionality.
- The user should be able to log in with an existing account or Facebook account
- the system should properly handle the session in both cases.
- in case of the first Facebook login, we should check whether the user is already registered on site (email)
- if yes, the accounts should be merged. If the user cannot be found in the database, the new account should be created.
- Modify the login screen
- Create an intermediary screen (screen attached)
- Modify the comment adding form to allow Facebook login (screen attached).
- Settings: Connected accounts. After logging with Facebook user should see the option to "connect with your old account". After logging with regular account he should see the option "connect account with Facebook"
6 freelancers are bidding on average $245 for this job
I'm good with quick perl hacks, know that mojo-like stuff (in case you used that..), and your prototype screens aren't requiring much of html/css magic as well. Can take this project.