Program to simulate click traffic
This project was successfully completed by IMSeriousBidder for $620 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In10 days
I need a custom software program that can send click traffic.
-It should running multi-thread.
-It should be possible to generate 350,000 visits per day.
-Change the IP after each visit URL. One visit per URL per IP per day.
-Update proxy with the "Dynamic Link" from the site:
[url removed, login to view]
-Number of visits by URL/day : random between 5 and 175 visits per day. Adjustable in the control panel.
-Get traffic smoothly during the day. Not regular in the day.
-One graphical admin control panel which must contain:
a/ Change the Dynamic link from http://freeproxylist.org.
b/ Upload txt file containing the url.
c/ Adjustable number of visits.
d/ Adjustable number of clicks. (1-8)
e/ Setting the language used in the browser information.
f/ See the number of URLs uploaded.
If this software script can run on windows server, it will be fantastic. And making instruction for installation on my
The most important thing, i should be able to run 24 x 7 x 365 without stalling or stopping/ error.
IT SOULD BE VERY FAST
Here is how it should work. Example with a setting of four clicks.
1. Close the browser window if open, clears the cache of the computer than open browser again (you can skip this step if you have some concept that dont need this).
2. Change the browser info (mozilla, internet explorer, opera, safari etc. Change language randomly. Change the screen resolution and the type of operating system. Browser info must be changed after completion of each cycle .
3. Change IP (proxy) from freeproxylist.org.
4. it load a random URL from a txt file (up 50'000 url). The type of traffic should be: type in (direct traffic)
5. waits random (06-90) seconds
6. Simulate fist click : To simulate a click get the anchors of the site and then randomly selects one anchor.
7. Waits random (06-90) seconds
8. Simulate second click
9. Waits random (06-90) seconds
10. Simulate third click
11. Waits random (06-90) seconds
12. Simulate fourth click
13. Waits random (06-90) seconds
14. Returns to step 01
Please understand i will release payment based upon milestones as per freelancer payment system.
The payments will be 25% as soon as you complete the project and proves it to be fully functional (Google Analytics). Next 50% when you delivers the software/script to me. Remaining 25% after 7 days when i have tested the software and find it to be fully functional as per requirement.
Only Serious Bidders Please.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online