XFileSharing Pro - Automated NGINX,
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $85 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$75 - $100 USD
I own a file sharing/backup/storage website which runs using the XFileSharing Pro script from SibSoft.
When we require a new file server to be deployed we need to get in touch with SibSoft to install their custom mods on the file servers which can sometimes take days if we need to deploy over the weekend (they do not work weekends!).
I require someone that already knows how to set up all of these file server mods and pack up their installation into a executable file so that we can easily run the script in the future and get our file servers instantly deployed.
If the process cannot be automated, I would like specific instructions created on how to do this manually. We are sick of relying on SibSoft to do this sort of work when they charge a fortune and only run a few lines of code.
Browse Related Skills
- Linux Bash script: compare files in directory and store them in TXT based DB
- Linux Server Administrator required to install and configure web server software (Apache & Nginx)
- Install and configure lighttpd server for adult video script (all modules required)
- Linux C++ Programmer Needed
- Create a New Virtual Machine for VMWare Workstation 12 Player
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online