I have a server running Xfilemirror script. I need a system administrator who can manage whole thing like Installing the script to the new servers, optimizing the servers, securing, adding proxies, clearing up the servers from errors, and can dedicated his/her time if sometimes the servers goes down, overloaded, crash or hang.
The system administrator must be familiar with Xfilemirror Script, Linux ( For now we use CentOS ), Apache, CGI.
The job will be initially for one week full time. Then ongoing for a few hours per month. We will negotiate a monthly fee.
The site is http://uploading.to
It's actually Xfilemirror not Xfilemsharing. So I've created this new project.
Things I need done initially:
1. Upgrade to the latest version of Xfilemirror (1.3), and integrate existing templates.
2. Verify all mirror scripts are working correctly. Fix where necessary.
3. Check/update proxy servers and settings.
Ongoing work will include.
1. Adding new file mirrors when required.
2. Changing proxy IP.
2. Monitoring system performance.
We will negotiate a monthly fee after the initial work is complete.
Let me know if this kind of work interests you, and how long the initial work will take.
In your response PLEASE indicate how long the initial work will take you.