Perl script to monitor Exchange 2007/2010 using WMI
This project was successfully completed by TuwiD for $300 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In2 days
We are looking for a Perl developer with knowledge (and access to) Microsoft Exchange 2010. The purpose is to write a Perl Script that connects to a Microsoft Exchange server and retrieves key performance parameters from it using WMI. For this project you need to have access to a working Microsoft Exchange server.
All code should run in subroutines - the main code should be located in a subroutine called sub MAIN
Code should not fail (die) if an error is found but return the error.
We need following parameters to be captured by the perl script. Values should be returned as a Hash table.
- messages sent/sec
- user count
- active user count (number of users actively connected to exchange)
- send queue size
- receive queue size
- mailbox messages queued for submission
- public messages queued for submission
- OWA/Average Response time
- OWA/Average Search time
- Active Mailbox Delivery Queue
- Retry Mailbox Delivery Queue
- Active Remote Delivery Queue
- Retry Remote Delivery Queue
- Aggregate Queue length
- Submission Queue Length
- Active Non-Smtp Delivery Queue Length
- Retry non-smtp Delivery Queue Length
- Unreachable Queue Length
- Largest Delivery Queue Length
- POP3 Current Connections
- IMAP4 Current Connections
- SMTP Current Connections
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online