I need a perl script or parser to extract and transpose data from a text file
I need data to be extracted and transposed from a structured text file. This processing needs to be performed in perl.
Here is the suggested program flow
program should read a config file. Config file will contain name of the input text file,its location , name of output text file and its location plus some other information.
see attached [url removed, login to view] file
1. program will read the input file.
2. extract the data. some of the data is in the input file is in time format. this value needs to changed into seconds.
3. aggretation or derived value for some fields. These fields are marked in red in the [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] file. for example for any given process how many threads are there ? this is would come under
Number of Threads
You need to create 3 seperate output files named as follows
1. [url removed, login to view] >> This has information about every process (see attached)
2. thread-output.csv>>This has information about every thread (see attached)
3. threads-containing-string.csv>> This will contain the thread address of each thread that has the given string in the thread stack. ( only input file named [url removed, login to view] for this requirement is provided)
The input data file named [url removed, login to view] is only a sample data file.
I have large number of data files against which I need to run the script. so your job is to provide me one solid script that can extract data from these files. The data files will keep changing but basic data structure would remain the same.
My budget for this script is USD 30.00, Bids above this amount will not be considered.
added two more input files
5 freelancers are bidding on average $112 for this job
I can do this task for you in Python. Python is very versatile and has great string manipulation capabilities. If you pick me I will not disappoint. -RhynoProgramming