Intergrate Authorize.net into Xfilesharing pro [XFS]
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $589 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We have a secure cloud storage site and we want to integrate a direct Credit Card processing form to the site so that we can sell memberships. In order to do this on-site (without a 3rd party processor like PayPal) we need a payment gateway and a merchant account.
- We are looking for someone who has worked with [url removed, login to view] or CCbill API in the past
- You will need to have some Perl experience since we are using XFS script to run our site (XFileSharing Pro)
- We also have to use an SSL certificate for the order page (https://)
- It would be a plus if you know how to work with SSL certificates as well.
In Summar, selected coder will need to integrate [url removed, login to view] API into XFS as a payment module and provide us advice to complete this task.
Most likely we will be using this method [url removed, login to view]
An exmaple: [url removed, login to view] (you may have to register first)
Thank you for bidding.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online