Phase 2 for freight bidding website
This project was awarded to DRwebmedia123 for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$200 USD
1) Improve the look of the website. Implement the CSS based on -
[url removed, login to view]
The website has all the CSS resources that when implemented will change the look of the website. It has available menu items, buttons, form fields, fonts, font sizes, text spacing, table background etc. Kindly implement this css for website - [url removed, login to view]
2) Need to create a page called "public freightboard". Once a customer fills LTL or TL form and submits he gets an option to choose from his list of truckers who can receive email about the freight. Apart from this, there should be an additional option - "Post it to Public Freight Board". If the customer chooses this then, the LTL or TL form details should get posted to the "Public Freightboard" Page. The Truckers/3PL who are registering on our website, should have an additional check box field - subscribe to public freightboard. If he checks this option, he should be able to see the public freight board page. The public freight board page will contain a table that will list the freight postings from different customers. Truck drivers who can see them on the freightboard should be able to bid on it. The bids will be received by the customer and once they approve a bid, the posting should be removed from freightboard page.
3) Need edit option for data stored in all requests, all customers, all truckers, all locations and booked shipment table.
4) Need search option in each of the above pages. If searched for a term, the table should get filtered for all the rows where that term is available.
5) Need ability to provide rating for each customer. Customer should be able to rate the truckers and truckers should be able to rate the customers.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online