photo editing for real estate photography
This project was successfully completed by photoexpozay for $75 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
I am a real estate agent and need someone to edit home photos for me. I am not a professional photographer so my photos need help. Please note, I can edit 25 photos myself in about 30 minutes. We will share a dropbox folder to exchange photos. I am looking for a long term relationship with one person. Do not ask how many photos since it changes on a monthly basis but figure on 100 per month at least. Quote me on 100 photos so a couple of hours worth of work.
If your quote is too high you will not be considered. Bid accordingly. I have attached a few sample photos for you to work with. YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOU DO NOT EDIT THE 3 SAMPLES.
1. You will Enhance the photos for clarity, color brightness and anything else it needs. Please note if the color of a photo is very yellow (indoor photo sample attached) you will need to adjust it to make the yellow whiter. You are the expert so please do not ask me how to edit them
2. You will crop slightly each photo only if needed to make it look better than original.
3. You will reduce the size of the photos to 300 DPI and roughly 9x6 in size which will make them up to 1 MBS in size each or less. I already reduced the size of the samples to upload here.
4. Please quote a price for 100 photos. If you bid $1 per photo you will not be considered since this it too high. We are talking about about 2 hours of work for 100 photos.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online