I was married recently and the photographer did a very poor job. The majority of images were overexposed, as the photographer did not know how to shoot with bright sunlight. The photographer has tried to level the photos, however he has poor Photoshop skills and is unable to do a good job.
* 82 high quality 20 megapixel .jpg images for correction (I do not have RAW files, but can ask for them it it makes a difference)
* Close to 1GB in files will need to be downloaded (currently sitting in my Google G drive)
General instructions for image correction
* Reduce overexposure
* Make skin colours more natural
* Enhance blue sky where possible
* Bring out Sydney Opera House in background where possible
Attached are two photos:
* aReference Blue Sky Colour - This shows what the colour of the sky was on the day and the colour I want (within reason) on the modified images
* aTest Image - This is a sample file I would like you to edit to demonstrate your skills. Please fix this photo and email back to me (reduced size is OK) so I can check your skills
45 freelancers are bidding on average $149 for this job
sir, sample is attached.. but nothing is fixed.. we can talk and change any thing any time.. just need to talk with you.. Plz see the PM. details is there.. thanks
Hey, ive read and understood the project description and would like to work with you and help you with your design! please check private message for details and the edited sample image. Good Luck!
Hello! I'm a photographer and I'm used to edit pictures from friends too. Please, check my portfolio to see some samples of my work and let me know if you're interested or need more details. Thank you!