Digital Photo Optimisation
This project was awarded to baumkuchenpower for $160 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
I was married recently and the photographer did a very poor job. The majority of images were overexposed, as the photographer did not know how to shoot with bright sunlight. The photographer has tried to level the photos, however he has poor Photoshop skills and is unable to do a good job.
* 82 high quality 20 megapixel .jpg images for correction (I do not have RAW files, but can ask for them it it makes a difference)
* Close to 1GB in files will need to be downloaded (currently sitting in my Google G drive)
General instructions for image correction
* Reduce overexposure
* Make skin colours more natural
* Enhance blue sky where possible
* Bring out Sydney Opera House in background where possible
Attached are two photos:
* aReference Blue Sky Colour - This shows what the colour of the sky was on the day and the colour I want (within reason) on the modified images
* aTest Image - This is a sample file I would like you to edit to demonstrate your skills. Please fix this photo and email back to me (reduced size is OK) so I can check your skills
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online