Landing pages or product/service description for a wedding photographer
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $172 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
i'm a wedding photographer. i'm rebuilding my website as my previous writer did not completed on time and did not pass copyrighting level. First thing 1st. DO NOT ASK FOR A FULL AMOUNT. I will give you 50% now and 50% on finished job an rigorously checked by me everything. So you are bidding now on 50%. i need some to write content for me, product or service description of what i am proposing to potential customers. i need about 10 pages of minimum 600 words. please i DO NOT WANT ANY ARTICLES OR PRESS RELEASE content or writing. i need some one that have and know the ability to write a great service/product description. So finally, what is all about:
1. Write about 10 pages about my services or product description (not article or press release) - this will be my landing page
2. All content should be unique (no copy and paste)
3. All content should be seo friendly (no keyword stuffing)
4. You should know about photography and weddings
5. Be good and creative of good landing page
6. I will give you the main keyword, you need to do a keyword research based on mine and introduce long tail keywords in the content as well
7. keyword density 1,5% to 2% maybe 2.5%
8. time is not critical
9. im in london so basically you should take in mind that my landing page should be based on that
10. all content must be great and eye cathching as im offering service and product to potential customers
11. all content must pass google users rules
12. DO NOT BID before private chatting as i will tell you about my main target keywords of landing pages.
Happy bidding to all!!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online