Photograph mailed clothing and gift products for online store
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $248 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have ALPACA products in our online store which need better photography. Images are EVERYTHING for online selling of clothing fashions and gifts.
Looking for local good photographers that are affordable and talented has been unsatisfying so we are trying here...
We would mail you items (USA addresses only) with return mailing prepaid and you would shoot them with or without a model, depending on the product. We would send items which require at least one model each time, even if they are used for just a portion of the products. So having a model to use is part of the process. MOST of the time we would prefer a photogenic adult female but there may be occasions for men and kids, depending on products.
* You would shoot the items with an "aire" to showcasing the attractiveness of these luxurious alpaca fiber clothing and gift products.
* You would send us high res cleaned images we could use online, in ads, or even print if desired.
* You would mail back the box of items.
...and the process would repeat. We would like to have a long term relationship if your skill, fees and responsiveness allow.
We will be trusting you to return the items, and in a timely manner.
We would start small to see how it goes. We would send boxes from time to time on agreed schedule to get shots. Return pre-paid mailing labels will be provided.
We're looking initially for a bid to shoot 15-20 items. The items are hats, gloves, scarves, etc. If successful, we'll do this long term and increase the size of the orders.
To be considered for this work we require:
1. Reply with the word ALPACA so we know you read the job. Otherwise we'll ignore your message.
2. Send examples that will convince us of your ability to capture attractive images of products and modeled products.
3. Provide details on how you will accomplish the work.
4. Convince us you can do a better job than we can, while saving us time.
In some cases you will shoot a product we may only have in limited quantities. Price per shot needs to stay low for most items.
You DO NOT have to be a complete pro nor does your model... but of course we want the best results we can get. We of course would love to be a good future reference in the portfolio of a budding photographic artist.
Our business is 85%+ Christmas season, so time is ticking....
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online