- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Total Bids 7
California Medical Evaluators, a medical- legal company in Los Angeles, is looking for a creative and reliable independent contractor with a camera who wants to gain professional experience assisting with various videography & photography projects. We would like someone to start as soon as possible. We will consider local candidates and/ or candidates in school.
As a corporate videographer/photographer, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience by working closely with members of the team and help create content for a range of digital + print marketing projects.
- Work closely with our Business Development Department
- Take creative photos for our website and social media outlets
- Shoot, produce, and edit various professional work-place related videos to use for marketing purposes
- Professional headshots of our executives
- Corporate videos + commercials for use on website + on social media
- Create other Digital Video Content for Business Development (ex. educational videos)
- Own equipment: Cameras, Lens, Tripod, Stabilization, Lighting, Audio, etc.
- Experience in photo-editing and video-editing
- Experience w/ Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects
- Must have a great work ethic
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and 3 samples of your work.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online