Changes needed to existing photoshop scripts
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 2
I have a set of three scripts that were written by a developer last year. I need them updated because the scripts do not work on photoshop and bridge cs6 (they were written with cs4). I need the scripts to be edited or rewritten so that they work with photoshop cs6 and latest bridge [url removed, login to view] flow is like this...
1) RAW images are taken with canon cameras .cr2 files
2) Images are manually labelled in bridge using bridges labels
3) script 1 opens photoshop and runs an editing action and saves jpegs (with label info still embedded)
4) script 2 creates some duplicate folders and runs more actions depending on embedded label info
5) script 3 creates a powerpoint show using the edited images
IMPORTANT: The scripts work fine with photoshop cs4 and bridge cs4. However we now have new cameras and they require cs6 and bridge 6 to read the raw files. The scripts are NOT working with photoshop/bridge cs6. Hopefully it will be a small edit although I am not sure if the executable file can be edited.
I am unable to get hold of the original developer to get changes made.
I have attached the three exe script files, the ini file and an example .xmp file (there are actually 5 xmp files)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online