We want you to develop a Photoshop plugin that will automatically create different image variations (export PSD files) that extends the existing Image->Variables functionality of Photoshop.
- It will allow to define text layers as variables
--- multiple variables
- For each variable a dataset will be uploaded as CSV
--- Ability to upload all datasets in a single CSV
- Each entry in the dataset will allow to change the text element's attributes (if an attribute is omitted then the layer's attribute will be used)
--- text itself
--- character attributes (all options available in the fonts' character panel)
--- paragraph attributes (all options available in the fonts' paragraph panel)
--- The paragraph attributes will be applied to all text in the layer
--- The character attributes can be different for different section of the text in the same layer
--- An html-like definition of the attributes should be used in order to be able to represent them in text format in the CSV
- Once the dataset is uploaded the user will be able to generate all combinations of the variables and define the outpout format (PSD, JPEG, PNG, GIF)
- Appropriate error messages should be displayed at all steps
This project was awarded to
Fantastic communication, definitely an expert in Photoshop automation. I will be using again and would HIGHLY recommend that if you have Photoshop automation needs, contact triadb. This project became increasingly complex, but triadb worked through everything with absolute professionalism and delivered on every need we had. Fantastic experience!!!
triadb is an independent studio
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work