Photoshop Work -Remove Character from Printscreen Movie Pics
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We will provide PRINTSCREEEN pictures (between 72 and 96 DPI) taken from a movie. It is your job to:
1. Remove the character(s) from the picture. For example, if there is a reindeer in the forest, we would ask you to remove the reindeer from the picture and place him on a transparent background PSD.
2. Clean up the character. Magnify the character and clean up pixels. Make the characters "pop" and look good (without changing natural colors). This will involve some knowledge of "picture" editing and photo manipulation.
3. Up-res image in Perfect Resize 7 or the equivalent - deliver to us a 300 dpi PSD, ready for print. We realize that the image we deliver is less than 100 DPI because it is a screenshot from a screen - but, either way, we need to upres the files for print.
PLEASE GIVE US A QUOTE PER IMAGE FOR THE WORK ABOVE. I HAVE ATTACHED AN EXAMPLE (lo-res) SCREEN SHOT. The job for this image would be to remove the background from the characters (thus, all that would be left would be two reindeer, two rabbits and two squirrels). You would then clean up the image (cleaning pixels, using curves, masks, sharpening, etc.). Then you would up-res image (in Perfect Resize 7 or the similar) to 300 DPI and deliver us the characters in a PSD on a transparent background.
4. FROM TIME TO TIME, INSTEAD OF REMOVING CHARACTERS, we will ask you to clean entire image and prepare for print. Thus, adjust levels, contrast, etc. to make the image look the best that it can be. In addition, we might add another layer of complexity by adding elements to a printscreen shot. For example, if we have a printscreen picture of two characters standing in the forest and all of the trees are BLURRY and out of focus, we might ask you to take trees from another picture that we provide and add them over the blurry trees.
PLEASE GIVE US A SEPARATE QUOTE FOR THE MORE COMPLEX JOB LISTED IN NUMBER 4.
We can work through questions via PM.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online