Convert Art to Vector
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 55
I am the owner of an online t-shirt printing business. We take peoples' designs and print them onto t-shirts.
I need someone to convert our artwork into a vector format. This is a long term project that will require up to 8 hours per day.
Every day, we will provide 40 - 60 t-shirt designs. Each design will contain text, images, or both.
1. Arrange the text and images together using Photoshop to form the design. We'll provide the images and the fonts.
2. Use Vectormagic ([url removed, login to view]) to convert this design into vector form.
3. Polish the design up using Adobe Illustrator/Corel Draw.
Please PM for further instructions and examples.
I am looking to pay $[url removed, login to view] - $[url removed, login to view] per image. We are an established business, and this is a very consistent, long term project.
I am looking for someone who:
- Can consistently work every day of the week
- (Optional) Can work during US hours
- Is careful in double-checking their workGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online