Due to incompletion from other freelancer I now need to complete this project.
steps that need completion:
1. add shadows to image
2. scew image and add sandy structure/texture and adding the blurred effect
3. create droplet/action script to automate (input image to create the nice preview)
PLEASE note that I need an automated system NOT 1 image. Most of the work are done see files.
old specs below:
1. mask the image so that we can change the background on each image
2. mask area where the printed areas are (to be replaced with different images)
3. create super realistic shadows and filter (preferably mimicking the 'sandy' surface or in PSD)
4. linking the image created from the PSD droplet/action
1. sceewing/perspective from an image (of suitable starting size, you decide)
2. adding blurr to suit the original depth of field
3. maybe adding the sandy effect in psd (your choice)
when responding please email photos of similar work KEEP TO THE SUBJECT, DO NOT EMAIL large .rar portfolios these will be ignored.
Remember quality will rewarded!