White balance, remove blue background and crop of 183 photos
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €79 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have 183 photos of a yarn ball on blue background. The yarn is in all different colours (white, yellow, red, blue, green, brown, black). A white card is included in each photo at the left edge.
1. A white balance based on the white card has to be done.
2. Remove the blue background (and the white card) around the yarn ball and replace with pure white (255,255,255), a loose yarn end can be removed with the background
3. Crop the image to square format with ~10 pixel background left on all sides.
4. Save image as high quality JPEG with original name.
Attached are two photos as sample, one with good contrast betweeen yarn and background and one with similar colour of yarn and background.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online