Create an icon for a Windows Application from an existing 2D logo. The existing logo is available as an .ai file.
It should follow the Windows icon design guidelines in [url removed, login to view] (for example: it should be a 3D object).
There are numerous examples in the link provided.
We also require a 512x512 version as well.
1. Application icons are almost always shown in perspective
2. Icons are lit from the front, above and to the left
3. Icons cast shadows to make them appear grounded, not floating in space
4. Icons have highlights & gradient shading
5. Smaller icons are simplified for readability
a. Simply scaling down from the 512x512 size does not work
b. Transparency, lighting & shadows are simplified
c. Edges are cleaned up
d. Use a perspective Point of View.
We will not accept bids over $[url removed, login to view]
13 freelancers are bidding on average $40 for this job
We can provide you the highest quality work that you'll find around here. We have over 8 years of experience and plenty of work examples to back it up at www.3d-sign.com/identity/ . Lets get started!
Gentlemen of hairylemon: I offer them a quality work, with unlimited reviews up to remaining fully satisfied, and in an agreeable climate of work. My bid is inside your possibilities. A warm greeting. (see inbox)