Windows Application Icon
This project was awarded to dinamicdesign for $45 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Create an icon for a Windows Application from an existing 2D logo. The existing logo is available as an .ai file.
It should follow the Windows icon design guidelines in [url removed, login to view] (for example: it should be a 3D object).
There are numerous examples in the link provided.
We also require a 512x512 version as well.
1. Application icons are almost always shown in perspective
2. Icons are lit from the front, above and to the left
3. Icons cast shadows to make them appear grounded, not floating in space
4. Icons have highlights & gradient shading
5. Smaller icons are simplified for readability
a. Simply scaling down from the 512x512 size does not work
b. Transparency, lighting & shadows are simplified
c. Edges are cleaned up
d. Use a perspective Point of View.
We will not accept bids over $[url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online