PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
• Must be comfortable drawing and animating XXX, adult material. Must be 18 years or older to work on this. Some of the material you'll be animating will be based off of my comic, Cpt. Swashf**kler. A picture of the character is provided below. You can get an idea of what you would be working on here: [url removed, login to view]
• Must stick closely to the style sheets, character rotations, and references.
• When a character is directed to talk, simply have them stop any movement they may be doing and make their mouth just cycle from open to closed without actual lip sync. Just make it look like the mouth matches the voice, like in anime (but please DON’T do the artwork in anime style).
• Frame rate must play at 12 frames per second.
• Length of episode will be 30 minutes, exactly.
• The screen size, or aspect ratio, must have both a 4:3 version, and a 16:9 widescreen version with letterboxing. Please work in 16:9, and when it comes time to render the animation, do so in 16:9 first, and then a second render in 4:3.
• Files must be rendered out in .mov format, plus .mp4 format, and as a .png sequence. There will be two sizes for each of these listed file ypes, one 4:3 and one 16:9 (letterboxed).
• You'll ideally bring the drawings into Photoshop to color and After Effects for playback. Illustrator may be needed if the lines don't look straight enough when scanned, or for inking over scanned work.
• All copyrights and licensing and other rights are retained by me, the copyright holder. Your studio or just you will be listed in the credits for the work you have done, though.
• Milestone payments are offered! Twenty percent (20%) of the total project price will be given at the start (because we all need some type of motivation). Twenty-six percent (26%) more of the total price will be given when the first ten minutes are completed, and another 27% more when the second set of 10 minutes (total of 20 minutes) is completed. The remaining 27% will be given once the final 10 minutes (and the full 30 minutes) are completed. Payments are made through PayPal.
• This project is to be hand-drawn in the classical, or traditional, style of animation. You may do this digitally - but DO NOT do this with motion tween or puppet in Flash. Please hand draw the animation frame-by-frame. Please NO 3D artwork, not even for backgrounds.
• Please send pencil tests of work in progress before inking and coloring so that I may review for any changes. (Don’t worry, since I’m not a picky person, as long as you stick to these guidelines, there won’t be a lot of changes.) Work will be transferred via a file sharing website with a private account so that only you (and your team, if applicable) may see the work. By working on this project, you agree to these terms and enter into a non-disclosure agreement.
• Anyone interested please bid and send me a private message with a link to your work, or email me a file with your demo reel, and other samples if you’d like.
• If you have any questions, please contact me via private message.