Design a Newsletter Template in HTML
This project was awarded to w3bexpert for $60 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a [url removed, login to view] newsletter template in html. If you are not a member of GetResponse I suggest you sign up for a free account or trial account.
In brief, the template should have the following:
- Have an introductory text section
- A leaderboard adspace below the introductory text. Therefore, the width of the template should be 728. I should be able to insert an image or image url in this adspace. You will tell me which lines of code to delete if i want to turn off the adspace.
- The main body of the newsletter below the adspace. The design itself should Product based, 3 columns and 12 rows (3 x 12 = 36 slots). You will tell me which lines to delete or copy->paste if I want to delete or add rows as I find appropriate.
- On average, each slot therefore should have a width of around 728/3->(columns) = [url removed, login to view] and a height of around 86
- On each slot there I should be able to insert an image or image url on the left and a text on the right to describe/sell the image displayed.
- There should be another text section below the main body.
- I have attached a sample of how the newsletter should like look below.
- The winning bidder has to produce 3 low resolution/watermarked design concepts in png/gif format
- I will pick a concept or combine concepts and we will fine tune a final concept, you will allow me around 3 revisions to do so. I know exactly what I have in mind, so I'm sure we will arrive at the final concept in no time.
- You will code the final concept and make sure that it is compatible with the GetResponse system.
- You will correct the errors, if any
- After successful testing, I will release the full escrow.
- I have a budget of not more than US$ 75. I will have no choice but to ignore bids over this amount.
- I will not wait for project deadline to award the project. I will award as soon as I find the right provider.
- Samples and examples of similar previous work done will be appreciated.
- Start your bid with the text "<75" so that I know you have understood all the above.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online