Editing and Resizing Images 6
This project was successfully completed by him76 for $180 AUD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Completed In5 days
The project requires a series of images to be edited, resized and renamed. The tasks required for each image are listed below. The completed work will need to be filed and transferred when successfully completed using dropbox or similar.
1. Original Image is a cropped product on a white background.
2. Oringal Image requires a small logo be edited out (This needs to be done neatly it is not noticeable).
3. The part number for the image needs to be placed in the top right hand corner and some generic text placed in the bottom of the image.
4. The image needs to be watermarked with the company logo.
5. The image needs to be resized and rename in the convention below:
a. XXX (Original Image) edited
b. XXX [url removed, login to view] (image 1) x2 versions
c. XXX [url removed, login to view] (image 2) x2 versions
d. XXX [url removed, login to view] (image 3) x2 versions
e. XXX [url removed, login to view] (image 4) x2 versions
5. An example of the before and after image has been attached. (Image 055-3BL has had the background cropped already this is part of the project)
A milestone payment could be arranged when all the original images have been successfully edited before the resized images are completed but the preference would be for the whole payment to be made at the end of the project when all the images are ready.
Please message through if you have any questions.
A total of 213 images will need to be completed
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online