MUST answer ALL the following questions. We are looking for someone to do the post processing for high volume wedding images. . This will only be lightroom work, exposure, color balance, contrast, lighting, vibrance, clarity, etc.
1. Do you have or are you willing to upgrade to a 100GB DropBox account ($[url removed, login to view] per month to upgrade) - This is mandatory, if you don't have this or are unwilling to upgrade, you will not be considered, so please do not reply.
2. What is your previous experience with retouching wedding images and post processing?
3. What version of photoshop and lightroom are you running?
4. Internet MUST be fast (we are dealing with thousands of high resolution images) Is your internet connection fast and reliable?
5. What is your availability during the average week?
6. How quickly can you return 1,000 images?
7. Keep in mind most people are bidding 3 cents per image.
8. We are looking for someone who has a keen eye for color/lighting correction, knowing how to make clean adjustments without going overboard. Batch editing is NOT acceptable, must be able to manually go through each individual image and make appropriate adjustments.
9. MUST retouch all images provided here (you may watermark if you want) - MUST submit the images to us in BEFORE AND AFTER side by side FORMAT.
10. If there are others you'd like to submit in addition to these, you may.
11. Please type "Wedding Apply" at the top of your response so we know you've read this all.
12. Speaking English well is a must.
13. We prefer retouchers who have a small team, since these projects may be too large to handle by a single retoucher. - Will you be working by yourself or with a team?
Thanks (Ignore budget provided)
23 freelancers are bidding on average $862 for this job
Can do fast and nice. No need to be repost. Please provide more info about work and your budget (bid will be edited after). No free samples, no free work, some milestone realise before starting is required.
"Wedding Apply" Before I answer all you mandatory questions, please take a minute and review my portofolio and website. I'm working as a wedding photographer/videographer for over 7 years. More on pm. Thanks!