I have taken 101 photos (with my Canon 5D Mark III), I don't have time to edit the photos myself, so I need someone who can edit those photos for me.
Some things to clarify:
(1) Photos are in raw format, so files are large. I will send the photos via dropbox share folder.
(2) The photos are taken with high quality camera, I need them to look great as this will be a gift for a friend of mine.
(3) I need someone who is experienced in photo editing, I am not looking for low quality workers.
(4) Photo editor will assume no copy right of the photos, and none of the photos may be distributed in any form. The photographer assumes full copy rights.
(5) Editors will make decisions on getting rid of obtrusive objects in the background, etc., I need most help with human faces (such as wrinkles), lighting, tones, etc.
(6) I am posting two of the photos I took and quickly edited for your reference. I am expecting the editor to produce better quality photos than what I did in 1 minutes.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $134 for this job
Yes i completely understand your projects needs and i have those specific skills to complete project to your satisfaction please check message board for quality of work and my experience.
Hi, I'm a professional editor. I can make your pics look good. I'm experienced, skilled and reliable. I'm just new on the website and would be great to get my first commitment. Thank you very much